Be a finance, transformation and commercial leader in this large ASX listed business. Ensure commercial outcomes from investments, developing benefits tracking and managing all financial reporting, planning and analysis.
Reporting to the FP&A & Transformation Manager you will provide high quality strategic and commercial support across the group, looking at cost saving initiatives with suppliers and key partners:
Other duties include:
- Provision of analytical support to the Business Units to assist management in understanding the dynamics & trends of the business
- Business case development
- Provide analytical insights based on the financial and operational data
- Provide advice to the business around cost-saving initiatives
- Drive transformation & change initiatives with the broader business & its suppliers
- Preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts
- Other ad hoc analysis as required
We are looking for a candidate with:
- transformation / consulting experience
- FP&A experience
- large business background
- ability to communicate with executive stakeholders
Salary on offer is $140-150,000 package depending on experience.
If this role interests you & you feel your background is a strong fit, please hit apply today!