Your key responsibilities will include the following;
- Responsible for Middle and Back office treasury activities and governance
- Preparation of policies and procedures for treasury related activities
- Management of intercompany processes, systems and balances
- Review designation and de-designation of hedges for compliance to AASB9
- Liaise with and advise Treasury deal makers on accounting issues and entries
- Review and manage the works performed by Shared Service treasury team
- Prepare and/or review monthly accounting journals for finance entities within the Group
- Support the deal and hedge relationships capture, including designation of swaps in hedge relationships and correct accounting for external loans
- Responsible for internal and external reporting for the treasury functions, e.g. cash flow reporting, guarantee, budgeting & forecasting, debt covenants, compliance certificates, etc
- Prepare and reconcile year end and half year end information such as borrowings, etc.
- Assist with provision of annual reports information and disclosure related to financial instruments
- Liaison with internal and external auditors ensuring the year end deliverables and timeline are met
- Responsible for leading multiple process improvement initiatives for the treasury function including but not limited to automation, offshoring of tasks, creation of policies and procedures.
You will also have exposure to a number of projects and initiatives, such as those detailed below;
- Review of general ledger and treasury processes for Group financial reporting purposes;
- Assisting with improvement of accounting processes through audit findings of various divisions within the organisation, and
- Assisting with monitoring IFRS compliant accounting systems throughout the Group.
- Improve the offshore treasury and accounting performance
- Increase the use of automation throughout the functions
- Improve existing procedures and processes
- Create policies and governance
You are a CA or CPA qualified Accountant, with extensive treasury accounting experience from within a large, complex corporate. You'll also have very well developed Excel skills, an analytical mindset and excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, apply by hitting the "apply" button. Or for more info, contact Spencer Bryson on 9775 5905.