- Preparing the group daily funding position.
- Executing FX transactions as required for daily funding seeking out optimal FX rates.
- Executing term deposit transactions as required seeking out optimal deposit rates.
- Proposing strategies to optimise near-term cash and debt positions and cost of funds.
- Preparation of forecast, budget and strategic plan outcome for debt and interest profile.
- Statutory and external reporting analysis of the organisations debt, interest, capital structure.
- Collating economic assumptions for budgeting and strategic plan.
- Assistance in maintaining transactional banking relationships.
- Prepare required debt compliance materials.
- Review facility documentation for new and debt extension transactions.
- Executing FX and interest rate derivatives.
- Assisting in providing treasury solutions for new developments such as off-shore entities and joint ventures.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum 4-5 years' experience in a commercial environment, chartered accounting firm and include corporate treasury, statutory/management accounting / planning and analysis style role. You will have knowledge in managing financial risk and have REVAL experience.
If you are interested in this role please click "apply" and submit your CV or contact Emily Sharkey on (02) 9775 5919.