- You will be responsible for the management of the team in the Operations Manager’s absence
- Play an active part in the testing launch of a new operation system
- Underwriting of new business and renewal policies in accordance with the specified underwriting guidelines, authority and rating directives
- Present policy recommendations and options to brokers
- Preparation and issuance of new business, renewals and endorsement of documentation
- Taking queries from brokers and attend to relevant requests
- Maintain all files in accordance with company standards
- Monitor and develop the skills of junior staff wherever possible
- Liaise with brokers and business partners at broker meetings and industry functions
To be successful, it is expected that you’ll have a minimum of 5 years Underwriting experience in SME or Financial Lines General Liability. You will also be able to demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, show great initiative and enjoy taking an active part in process improvement to achieve company goals.
If you are interested please contact Liam Sweeney on 02 9775 5930.