This premier global banking corporation are a household name worldwide, offering exciting career paths for their employees both in Australia and internationally. They are known for their focus on work/life balance (i.e. 9-5.30 or so hours) and their low staff turnover.
What they are looking for
Due to the acquisition if new clients, the company is looking for a Senior Fund/Unit Pricing Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis to support both the onsite and offshore fund accounting responsibilities. Candidates with experience with working with offshore teams will be seen as an advantage. Candidates must have strong Unit Pricing experience and be coming from a fund manager or custodian.
- Client management and satisfaction involving client query resolution, client meetings, review of SLAs, meeting all deliverables, reviewing client service requirements.
- NAV calculations
- Overall responsibility to ensure that all deliverables are met - reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Distribution reviews
- Liaising with Relationship Managers and Client Service Managers and ensuring they are informed of all issues that may arise and status of all deliverables.
- To escalate any production, client or staff related issue, concern or query promptly to the Senior Manager and to demonstrate risk awareness at all times.
- Work in conjunction with financial reporting and tax teams to deliver reporting packs
1. Competitive salary package on offer
2. Genuine work/life balance - internal focus on not working evenings
3. Fast career progression
4. Global, prestigious business on your CV