Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Funding plan, Financial/Investment Plans, hedging analysis and Treasury Policy reviews
- Sourcing, negotiating, documenting and executing all financing documentation
- Lead and execute short term liquidity planning
- Prepare and interpret all treasury related analysis
- Co-ordinate delivery of all internal and external treasury related reporting
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Deliver compliance related reporting for rating agencies
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement across business processes
You will be a degree qualified Treasury Analyst, with a CA/CPA qualification also preferred. You will have prior experience in the structuring and documentation of complex borrowing, funding in global debt markets, financial risk management and reporting to a Board. You will also have experience developing and interpreting complex financial models.
If this sounds like you, send your CV by hitting apply below.