Large Financial services business company are looking for an ITIL focused Service Delivery Manager to improve process across the business.
- $150,000 to $170,000
- Great, vibrant team
- Top tier organization
This person will have evolved from IT Service Delivery role, in an ITIL-centric operational environment into a vibrant, business-minded leader expected to:
- Working with the team define the strategy for all the key productivity tools used across the enterprise; including but not limited to unified communication, video conferencing, mobile, collaborative office tools, desktop & tablet standards,
- Ensure staffing and resources are available to sustain 24/7 coverage then skillfully allocate resources, assign priorities and makes adjustments as needed to guarantee continuity of service.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with business leaders and key stakeholders to craft a service-oriented and internal customer-focused IT Service environment.
- Manage large scale technology infrastructure requests
- Conduct outreach to end users on service experience then incorporate findings into continual improvement plans.
- Managing escalated issues
- Act as the Incident Manager to enhance situational awareness of enterprise technology and its use/impact on lines of business while improving ITIL practices within IT.
- Oversee configuration, deployment, and administration of technology to ensure successful integration into the enterprise environment including hardware, software and patch deployments, remote access, and enterprise applications.
- Implemented High levels of customer service to multiple sites
- Drive positive change and customer focus within a new structure.
- Manage multiple vendors at any one time
ITIL Service Delivery Manager - Sydney CBD