- Newly created role - Immediate Start
- Sydney, CBD
- Daily Rate
Full Job Description:
A prestigious Global Listed Organisation is looking for a customer-focused IT Service Delivery Coordinator. In this role, you will use your skills, experience, and initiative to not only help provide solutions when issues arise but also help them ensure the organization gets the best from its ICT investment.
This role is responsible for the coordination of IT Service Management activities and at the same time it's critical the role maintain “hands on the tools”. Suiting someone with end-user support and infrastructure management experience in a highly complex technology environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Customer-focused attitude to IT Service Delivery.
- Extensive experience operating within a Wintel environment, particularly working with Windows 7 and 10 and Windows Server.
- At least 5 years’ experience maintaining IT services, including IT equipment procurement, IT asset management maintaining knowledge base articles and documenting and improving ITIL processes.
- A passion for technology, and be driven to find solutions to both technical and business problems.
- Experience managing outsourced partners and vendors and ensuring they keep to documented service levels.
It is essential that the applicant has excellent written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to communicate clearly with varying levels of technical expertise).
You will reports to the Regional Service Owners and work closely with the global IT Infrastructure and Operation Service Integration team.