Top ASX Listed organisation is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a 12-month contract due to a mix of organic growth and new greenfield projects! You will be working a part of the service desk team who provide a professional IT support service to the whole firm with end-to-end management of software and hardware incidents and service requests. Tasks will be allocated to a defined roster with duties such as phone support, IT support via remote access, email support, floor walking and project support tasks as required.
- Understand the IT requirements of the local business and act accordingly to ensure these requirements are met in a timely and structured way, following escalation processes to ensure a consistent and professional service
- Contribute to the effective operation and management of the Service Desk to ensure it provides quality, correct and timely information and services to its clients
- Daily tasks may include but are not restricted to
- Support international offices with equivalent services
- Configuration and asset management
- Knowledge management
- Accurate ticket logging of all IT incidents and service requests whilst managing and owning individual ticket queue within the Service Management solution
- Point of contact for projects within the firm from inception through to "business as usual"
- Manage end-user administration such as joiners, leavers
Essential skills and experience:
- Highly motivated; willing to continually update knowledge and skillsets
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents
- Flexibility: may occasionally be required to work evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and attention to detail
- Efficient with good planning skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure and use initiative
- Ability to identify business-impacting incidents and escalate according to the escalation process
- Ability to work effectively alone and within your team/group or project, under the appropriate supervision
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Microsoft Office 365 Support & Skype For Business!
- Work in accordance with ITIL processes and procedures
- Microsoft Active Directory
- AD administration
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity, apply now!