High Profile Australian Business who are looking for an IT Helpdesk Engineer to join their team due to an increase in project work! You will join on a contract with the potential to extend or go permanent. In this role, you will be working in an agile environment on enterprise-level, high-quality software to support the business and their operations team!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Feet on the ground support for our amazing teams
- Provide IT helpdesk and application support for employees.
- Provide networked printing maintenance, troubleshooting and installation.
- Managing and tracking of assets within the asset management system.
- Organise and maintain the IT storage room.
- Imaging of laptops / setting up IT equipment for staff, including software applications.
- General maintenance and administration of hardware, software and operating systems.
- Delve into and support issues for the various internal and external systems
- Managing users/groups on Active Directory.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience working with a Help Desk Ticketing System
- 2+ years working with PC and Apple products including Windows 2010, Office 365, Mac OSX, Apple iOS and Android devices.
- Work independently and able to follow instructions from Senior IT Technicians
- Create & maintain support tickets and documentation in order to assist staff in quick resolution of incidents and service requests
- Good fundamental networking knowledge
- Initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to identify and prioritise issues and provide appropriate resolutions
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- A practical quick learner who is open to new challenges
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! Reece.email@example.com