This role is for a Senior Help Desk Analyst who has managed small groups of juniors, who has great ITIL experience who is ready to lead. Perfect position for those seeking to become an SDM in the future.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for reporting on service level & performance, following existing documented practices in accordance with the Service levels and applicable schedules.
- Managing a small team of helpdesk analysts
- Serves as primary service management contact for customers.
- Provides oversight and management of service levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement including attending conference calls with customers to present data.
- Ensures engagements drive the customers' experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations at all times.
- Serves as the escalation point within the business for the customer.
- Provisions Major Incident Reports to customers and ensures follow-through of identified actions
- Collaborates with internal teams in scoping and delivering small additions to the existing services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience.
- 5 years progressive IT service management or delivery role operating with complex IT services and environments required
- Extensive experience with formal service support processes and procedures based on ITIL, including incident change, problem management and service improvement
- Strong analytical, prioritizing and project management & planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility
Hit apply or send me an email at email@example.com - I'll endeavour to get back to you as soon as I can