High profile Australian organisation is looking for multiple ServiceNow Developers to deliver ServiceNow solutions that meet their business needs. Estimates and carries out systems development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards. Resolves technical development issues that may arise during the whole development lifecycle. The position will be expected to contribute to the design and implementation of high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practices and complex business and technical requirements.
The successful candidate will have solid experience with the following:
- 4-years of ServiceNow platform management and development experience
- 2-years of hands-on experience with the development and maintenance of Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, REST, SOAP, email, MID, etc).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in CMDB, Discovery and data integration with other external sources.
- 2-years demonstrable experience with analysis, validation and processing of data
- 4-years of hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- 1-year experience in developing and analysing reporting data to identify trends and insights to drive service improvement
Technical and Professional Qualifications/Skills Required:
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator mandatory
- ServiceNow Certified Developer desirable
- ITIL Foundation desirable, higher certifications well regarded
- Bachelor degree qualified favourable (IT, Comp Science, IT Engineering)
- Responsible for undertaking development activities required to deliver ServiceNow solutions that meet the business needs.