This is a great role for a candidate looking to join high energy, corporate environment.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management of trade settlement and AUD funding forecasting
- Investigation of trade issues and following up with brokers and internal parties
- Assisting and supporting others within the team to ensure a clean distribution and completion of workloads
- Clearance of reconciliation items
- Awareness and application of market practices
- Following processes and ensuring migration of risk
- Updating procedures at annually and when required
To be successful for this role:
- You will need 2 years experience in Financial Services Settlements, with strong product and settlement knowledge of domestic securities and cash as well as the processes and systems supporting this service
- Experience working with AUSTRACLEAR, CHESS, NZclear, NZX AND RITS
- Knowledge of operational risk and compliance standards to settlements
Please apply to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group by following the link provided.