A position with growing responsibility and one which offers the opportunity to build relationships and work closely across front office trading teams and back office functions. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to assist with settlements and deals in the market. You will have a passion for the energy sector and be keen to learn and to ask questions!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Perform accounts receivable duties and prepare daily banking procedures including receipting of incoming cash.
- Verify transactions and associated record management and counterparty confirmations.
- Comparing & validating settlement statements.
- Update systems with Counterparty changes.
- Perform REC Registry transactions for trades.
- Assist in the authorisation of counterparty settlements
- Check & resolve disputes regarding data, prices & contract details.
- Provide assistance in daily, weekly & monthly settlements reporting.
- Support internal and external audit of the function.
You will ideally have experience within the financial services and/or energy sector and will be passionate about a role in finance and have a passion for stakeholder engagement. You will be degree qualified and have experience working within settlements and/or a complex accounts receivable function.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now!