Due to an internal secondment, this global financial services institution is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Account Manager to join their Global Markets team.
You will be allocated your own portfolio of clients to manage, and responsibilities for this are to ensure that the following instruments are monitored and settled in a timely manner:
- FX & Money Market trades
- Interbank customers. (This may include shift work – early morning start times, approx. 6am).
- Securities (Bonds and Repurchase Agreements)
- Treasury transactions
- To manage the local confirmation process and their verification
- To compile statistics of the area for regulatory and other reporting
- To provide a high level of customer service with clients' requests/ queries being attended to diligently
To be considered for this position you will have solid experience in Fixed Income and Treasury settlements, experience in EXIGO/RITS settlements and/or SWIFT. In addition, you have demonstrated success in managing workflow to achieve required outcomes & deadlines.
This is a 9-month contract – commitment required to December 2021.
If you have the relevant experience, then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.