Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your new role will lead a team to include payroll, AP, AR and collections.
As the Shared Service Manager, your mandate will be to deliver value to the business through a centralised Shared Services Centre, driving a culture of continuous improvement whilst maintaining customer experience.
- Lead the shared services team to improve efficiency and communication and identify and realise ongoing improvements in value and service through centralised transactional processing
- Manage the end-to-end payroll for 600 employees
- Ensuring completion of all payroll compliance including PAYG, Superannuation and Payroll Tax
- Develop strong business partnerships to align shared services with business strategy implementation and associated business development
- Support finance initiatives to improve free cashflows and working capital Lead high performing teams through coaching and mentoring, to build and grow operational capability
- Drive opportunities to be a customer-centric business.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate proven experience leading large, multi-functional shared services teams within complex commercial environments. You have a clear understanding of process and financial issues, the appropriate role of shared services within a business and how it may contribute most effectively to overall business objectives in a “shared services” portfolio. End-to-end payroll experience will be imperative for this role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Warke on 0411 354 866 or apply directly.