Agile environment - Globally known firm.
Required Technical skills:
- Five to seven years of experience with integration or designing and developing business applications in a professional technology consulting, corporate MIS or software development environment.
- 3+ years in SharePoint Administration and Architecture Design, Configuration and Implementation with SharePoint)
- Develop and deliver working solutions based on the Microsoft SharePoint platform and its related technologies based on Agile / best-practice methodologies.
- Provide quality assurance, and author technical design documents to facilitate effective rollout through to post-deployment handover.
- Collaborate closely with the project team and client stakeholders in cross-functional project teams, providing technical guidance to realise customer requirements.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture design and development
- Preferably with experience delivering and deploying in an Agile / Scrum environment, Microsoft Certification will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to present and communicate data, trends, insights, and recommendations
- Experience in delivering quality work on time with multiple, competing priorities
- Effective communication skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to execute effectively on the agreed-upon decisions. Ability to read/interpret documents including process, procedure, and technical manuals.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work effectively on multiple priorities with firm deliverable dates.