- $130,000 to $140,000 +
- Design and installation of Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, Azure, OneDrive for Business, Teams
- Financial services industry
Full Job Description
Senior Office 365 Developer required to configure, develop and support the full office 365 suite for a large business based in the CBD.
The daily role will be to:
- Design, configure and support Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, Azure, OneDrive for Business, Teams, AAD Connect, and associated Microsoft collaboration services.
- Planning the design and installation of Azure Active Directory to meet the needs of the business
- Continually improve business processes and introducing new O365 features into the business
- Provide a high level of service as a consultant to the business and speak to all super-users
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar role and working within an agile organisation - Industry experience as an O365 Developer from Professional Services, Financial Services or Banking is preferred
- Scaling Sharepoint for medium sized business across a small team
- Superior or expert ability Office 365 support and administration experience
- The design and development of SharePoint & Office 365 applications.
- PowerBI and PowerShell
You'll be working for a business that has been awarded for outstanding culture and personnel development.