Our client is a highly innovative Australian manufacturer, supplying premium products to the food service sector. Due to recent restrictions, they are poised for aggressive growth leading into the back end of 2020 and as a result, are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their Melbourne plant.
Our client has been successfully manufacturing both locally and overseas for the past 10 yeas years with their customer base predominantly scattered across the states of Australia with aggressive growth plans. Their core team is passionate about delivering quality products at an affordable price to a rapidly expanding customer base.
As the successful candidate, as Site/Management Accountant will partner with stakeholders across the business to drive highly commercial outcomes. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will also play a pivotal role in a number of project initiatives to improve processes, performance and increase efficiencies.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Support month end financial and management reporting, analysis and delivery of results
- Prepare the financial cycle in relation to budgets, forecasts and current working view
- Be the valued business partner of non-finance teams providing valuable insights to the business to support decision making
- Prepare weekly dashboard reporting for business leaders
- Support the delivery of improvement initiatives and driving the business unit strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA/CPA Qualified ideally emerging from a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience as a Management Accountant/Site Accountant.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills