Responsibilities include but are not limited to API development, full stack coding for custom web applications, and cloud services integrations focusing on the Microsoft 365 and Azure platform.
- API development, full stack coding for custom web applications, and cloud services integrations focusing on the Microsoft 365 and Azure platform.
- Design and develop bespoke applications to automate, integrate and evolve.
- Work in partnership with our internal stakeholders to deliver outstanding service and customised web applications, to help teams achieve their business outcomes and strategic goals.
- Microsoft 365 development: Recommend, design, test and troubleshoot applications within the M365 suite, such as SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate, Microsoft Bot Framework.
- Provide training to other staff in order to broaden the base skill in the department, maintain processes, and assist with change management.
- Demonstrated experience in developing for and supporting the Microsoft 365 and Azure ecosystem, including but not limited to: SharePoint online, Teams, Microsoft Bot Framework & Power Automate.
- Working knowledge of API development and testing frameworks.
- Experience in large corporate environment preferred.
- Must have Software Development experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role apply now! - email@example.com