- Our retail client is looking for a Software Engineering Manager to work with their CIO to develop and maintain software development standards within the company
- Tech Stack: PHP; Node.js; Python, Perl, React, Magento 2, Symphony (Integration as Service) layers like: Mulesoft/Boomi/Jittebit/WSO2
- Lead the software team across BAU/projects, mentoring and guiding software engineers
- You will identify future technologies that would assist build organisational capability and further its strategic goals.
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for upcoming projects
- Oversee all development resources, with diverse skill sets, including:
- Working with the DevOps team to architect scalable and manageable systems.
- 10+ years in software development and systems engineering industries
- 5+ years’ in Agile Software Development
- 2+ years in Software Development Manager role
- Experience working in PHP development highly regarded
- Great communication skills
- Inspiring as a leader and manager