Professional services firm require Architect to help define, plan and lead an Enterprise wide architectural transformation.
- Establishing complete technical and non-technical requirements, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associated metrics.
- Provide overall lead necessary to deliver a quality solution that meets the client's business requirements.
- Participate in proposal activities and discussions with customer and client visits as SME
- Participate in POC, Architect and validate complex technical solutions when required.
- Provide Technical leadership and create technical differentiation.
- Arrive at possible solution alternatives that factor in gap resolution, impact on related functional and technical areas, acceptability of the solution to the user community, technical feasibility and efficiency. In order to assist in arriving at the final solution definition.
- Provide insight to new and emerging trends and best practices.
- Experience with a number of enterprise applications for global business and Enterprise Architecture best practice designing technical solution architecture and integration.
- Experience in the architecture and design of one or more successful solutions spanning multiple platforms, including integration, data migration, and authentication/Roles based access control.
- Salesforce, AWS, integration,
- SSO/SAML/Azure AD would be advantageous
- API Management design, mobile/Micro-Services
- 10 + years of relevant experience in enterprise technology solutions
- Extensive experience with technical architecture design with proven experience in integrating disparate applications
- Experience working with cross-functional, globally dispersed teams