Large Dynamics ERP transformation needs SA with hands-on Dynamics project experience to give architecture advice to large business undergoing change.
As an ERP Solution Architect, you provide architectural and big picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products and are responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system; you provide day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
You define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development, and recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness. You stay up-to-date on business initiatives and objectives, particularly as these relate to infrastructure and development architecture issues.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deploys ERP architecture by recommending hardware and software solutions (programming, configuring, uploading, downloading, monitoring, controlling, diagnosing, and documenting), tools, and utilities; preparing workflow and business rules including triggers, alerts, procedures, and integration standards; preparing development guidelines; building components and custom designs; designing and testing simulations; completing data migration; planning upgrade-ability; documenting system; resolving problems
- Solution Architecture using Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Technical support of solution road map and upgrade scripts
- Integrate packages and modules of third parties
- Assist in creating demo-environments and manage/maintain them
- Capture technical design of the solution/the product
- Follow-up on bugs and incidents about own products
- Manage knowledge transfer of analyst-programmers in order to maintain solutions
- Manage the overall quality of customizations, software architecture and technical installation of implemented projects
- Validates functional designs on their technical feasibility
- Design the technical architecture for integrating between AX and other applications