High Profile Healthcare organisation based in Brisbane's CBD are looking for a Solution Architect to assist with their CMS replacement Project. You will be responsible for the development and documentation of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the project deliverables.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and project deliverables and capability
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology solutions/integration/architectures within the context of the project
- Develop, document and logically test technology solutions/integration/architectures to agreed timeframes
- Evaluate options for solutions, provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various solutions/integrations, incorporating external requirements and features into solution designs
- Collaborate with the project manager and other staff members to develop proposals and timelines for solutions
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing
demands to ensure project deliverables are achievable
Technology experience we're looking for:
- API exposure
- AWS / S3 / SQS Queues
- Data and system architecture
- SQL Server / SSRS / SSAS
- Interfacing / ESB / ETL
- Agile Project Management environment
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now!