Full Job Description
Recognised globally for their unique, cutting-edge business model, this financial services organisation has grown into one of Australia's most successful brands.
Their continued production of innovative products and provision of exceptional service standards is revered by their competition and makes them an employer of choice amongst financial services professionals.
Who you are and What you’ve done:
- Highly numerate with proficiency in Excel
- Strong research skills and solid strategic and commercial thinking.
- Able to engage with stakeholders, presenting solutions in a concise and effective manner.
- Financial modelling and experience within the corporate finance sector.
- Ability to identify risks, issues and key project impediments and provide solutions.
- Degree qualified in finance / accounting / engineering / computer science discipline
- 2+ years prior work experience within finance industry or professional services.
Your day to day as an Analyst:
- Research, identify and analyse potential organic and non-organic opportunities to grow existing businesses and look for opportunities to add new businesses consistent with our trusted position in the domestic market
- Conduct financial analysis of opportunities including valuations, impact on earnings, balance sheet, funding sources etc.
- Where appropriate, assist in any M&A processes including coordination and compilation of the due diligence on potential investments and managing advisors.
- Develop actionable insights by conducting data driven analysis to support senior decision making across the business
- Monitor market trends and the competitive landscape to help identify competitive threats and new business opportunities
- Monitor existing investments, including critical review of business plans, financial performance, financial forecasts and assisting with periodic valuation assessments
Applications welcome -