The role is working in a small team so you will be used to dealing with a wide variety of technical problems in a laid back environment where the customers are all internally facing.
This is a blend of Systems Administration and Help desk duties in a small team who are seeking to find somebody that can help them.
- Resolving end-user IT issues via ticketing system for the Sydney and London office (no shift work or late hours) 8-5pm daily
- Providing one-on-one end-user support and problem resolution via telephone, e-mail, and other vehicles of communication;
- On-site repairs of hardware, printers, and other peripherals;
- Assisting hardware and network technicians by troubleshooting software, hardware, and
network issues and, where necessary, in installing network interface cards, hubs, switches,
network cabling, etc.;
- Participating in adds, moves and changes to network and systems access.
- Accurately logging work orders/IT tickets and resolutions into IT software management
system; maintaining vigilant maintenance of this process;
- One or more certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+,
MCPMCSE or CCNA;
- ITIL Certified or knowledge
- Experience with Service Now ticketing system
- Must have 3 to 5 years of direct work experience in an IT support capacity;
- Ability to diagnose problems, perform repairs on IT assets, and provide support for a wide
range of applications;
- WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security;
- Hands on experience with anti-virus and anti-spam solutions;
- Windows, Exchange, Active directory
- Ability to quickly analyze issues and determine best course of action using available
- Excellent customer service skills