|Job Title:||Support Coordinator|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 12:33|
You will be responsible for the coordination of NDIS plans for participants with a disability, helping and engaging with the plan implementation.
Key duties include:
- Assisting Participants to navigate the NDIS planning process
- Linking participants to various services offering opportunity and choice
- Assisting Participants to set and evaluate personal goals, helping with the NDIA reporting.
- Familiar with the NDIS and experience working in the disability sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and collaborate with external service providers
- An ability to manage priorities and deal with changing targets
Working within a supportive, innovative and progressive team, you will be supported in your learning and development journey.
Competitive remuneration package with the benefits of salary packaging on offer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's