|Job Title:||Support Coordinator|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 12:33|
You will be responsible for the coordination of NDIS plans for participants with a disability, helping and engaging with the plan implementation.
Key duties include:
- Assisting Participants to navigate the NDIS planning process
- Linking participants to various services offering opportunity and choice
- Assisting Participants to set and evaluate personal goals, helping with the NDIA reporting.
- Familiar with the NDIS and experience working in the disability sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and collaborate with external service providers
- An ability to manage priorities and deal with changing targets
Working within a supportive, innovative and progressive team, you will be supported in your learning and development journey.
Competitive remuneration package with the benefits of salary packaging on offer.