System Business Partner
|Job Title:||System Business Partner|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 19:15|
This top tier law firm is seeking a tech savvy Business Partner to train and support all users and stakeholders of a newly implemented system.
Your role will be to primarily support the Asia and Australia Practices, Offices, BD teams and fee earners in how to best leverage the information in the system.
You will be responsible for gathering feedback from those users and, where approved,implementing both process and configuration changes to support the needs of the business.
- Deliver support and some training personally to reinforce use in key areas
- Raise and manage issues with the vendor, where required
- Identify any bottle necks or process/workflow issues and help find solutions to manage them
- Provide reporting about the effectiveness of the system as needed by the business
- Ensure key processes and workflows are documented and communicated effectively
- Encourage and support data quality improvements in the system
- Seek user feedback and capture new business requirements
- Work with change managers and IT to develop training materials
- Review/test new systems releases and providing feedback to the vendor, where required
This is a true partnering role- you will be engaging, influential and have the ability to relay complex information to any listener.
You will come from a similar background to BD Coordinator, System Trainer, Process improvement specialist, Change Analyst, Legal Secretary. The role is open to backgrounds as long as the soft skills and experience is relevant.
Please hit 'Apply'- Sam Philpot