We're working with a prestigious globally recognised Legal firm who are looking for a Business Training and Test Analyst. IN this role you will be involved in UAT Preparation, Co-ordination and Training on a Major Finance System (ERP) Upgrade. This role will focus on providing assistance with test analysis, user acceptance planning and preparation, training development, and support activities as part of a major system upgrade.
What you will be doing:
- Analyse test cases and training material to identify gaps in test coverage.
- Investigate issues identified by users in the business process or user acceptance testing
- Provide assistance with development and review of test cases and be involved in test execution
- Assist with preparation and coordination of User Acceptance testing.
- Assist with development of Training Design and content build.
- Document Knowledge Base material in preparation for post-deployment support
- Project experience including testing, troubleshooting, support and training.
- Good understanding of ITIL incident and support processes.
- Experience in critical systems as part of a support or training team for enterprise Financial or other critical systems (ERP).
- Prior experience working as part of a project team involved in a major System Upgrade.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org