|Job Title:||Systems Accountant|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 17:01|
They are looking for a specialist Systems Accountant to join the Finance team and support multiple stakeholders across the business.
Reporting to the Finance Systems Manager, the Systems Accountant is responsible for providing system support to users of the financial systems,
Act as Subject-Matter-Expert for finance systems including Technology One, and TM1.
• Lead the development, testing, and implementation of initiatives to all nominated financial systems, and other secondary applications.
• Maintain and enhance system related documentation to support end users in the daily operations of key systems.
• Provide support to users of finance related systems including liaising the IT Helpdesk and external vendor support teams to resolve issues as they arise.
• Manage the daily workflow of the Financial Systems team ensuring requests are triaged, assigned and resolved within agreed timeframes.
• Maintain user accounts, including auditing of access, for all nominated financial systems.
• Conduct regular introductory system training for all users.
• Support year end activities to ensure all systems are rolled and made ready for future transaction processing.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and a high level of communication skills, including the ability to develop effective partnerships across the business. Ideally you will have prior experience with Technology One and any experience with a reporting tool such as TM1 or Hyperion would be highly regarded. You will have a tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and be passionate about technology and finance.
This is a fantastic business to work for, with a professional, mature, and innovative culture.
Please get in touch with Sarah or Haydn on (07) 3854 3805, or email email@example.com