The primary objective is to play a key role in maintaining and developing the Infor M3 system from a finance perspective.
Some key responsibilities will include
- Getting all balance sheet reconciliations up to date and build a framework to keep them rolling.
- Take a proactive approach to identify areas that will benefit from systems improvement and correct performance problems.
- Development of current BI tool and Excel based solutions for reconciliation and other accounting functions
- Assist in designing and building systems to gather data for accounting purposes
- Assist with testing of all new system development
- You will be required to get all the fixed assets from Excel onto Infor M3 (ERP system).
- IFRS journal compliance
- Promote and support the concept of continuous improvement at all times.
- Assist with all the month end responsibilities within the Infor M3 system.
This is an opportunity to commence immediately. If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the necessary criteria, please 'Apply' or call David Coupe on 9775 5906.