This role will report into the Group Financial Controller and focus on:
- Responsible for the day to day relationship with the outsourced SAP support provider;
- Manage a team of 2 or 3 SAP Functional specialists across HCM and SRM
- Lead SAP governance meetings;
- Serve as the conduit between businesses and technology
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships organisation wide to gain a full understanding of current and future SAP needs
- Develop a roadmap for SAP which ensures any short term improvements to the SAP environment fit with the longer term plan for the application;
- Project manage all significant changes within SAP landscape. Pro-actively manage and prioritise the request list for all changes.
- Facilitate the implementation, support and improvements to SAP modules such as FICO, HCM, BPC and SRM
- Review and/ or participate in solution build and test activities on SAP implementations, rollouts, or upgrade projects
- Undertake a review of SAP current state within first 100 days and highlight short term wins and medium / long term goals;
- Continuously review SAP modules and processes for improvements, leveraging SAP expertise across modules and preparing the necessary documentation for change and managing the implementation
We are looking for a proven Systems Accountant with extensive SAP FICO experience. You will have worked for a large business and be a subject matter expert in SAP, having operated as a conduit between finance and technology.
Excellent remuneration package on offer for successful candidate.