Reporting into the Group Finance Manager as the Systems Accountant your role is to be a key resource and provide application expertise for Technology One and/or complimentary applications. You will be responsible for analysing, implementing and reviewing business processes, developing and implementing solutions to meet the business and end user requirements. Providing day to day support of the FCIS and more specifically work alongside the Systems Manager to:
- Review and initiate continual improvements to the systems and processes (in conjunction with finance systems manager) to reduce cost and improve effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Report regularly all current system projects to organisation
- Log, manage and resolve all user problems with the system
- Identify, analyse and resolve monthly reporting issues and identify and implement solutions.
- Manage user security and other system parameters
- Provide expert advice and functional expertise, guidance and support to senior management and divisions on the operations of the system.
- Develop and manage training manuals to ensure a commercial and professional service.
- Educate users on new releases, changes to layouts and reports.
Exposure to charges and billing modules of ERP's will be HIGHLY REGARDED. Additionally, you will show a high attention to detail and be comfortable working with large amounts of data as well as full project management and development life-cycle experience.
This will be a hands-on role, involving mass movement of data. As the first port of call for support from end-users you will comfortable in this capacity and be passionate about delivering excellent service to your stakeholders.
In return you will join a high-performing culture, in an ever advancing organisation with access to a strong leadership team. A competitive remuneration package(based on experience) will be provided to the right candidate. Initially on a fifteen month assignment. For more information please call Phillip Pham at Perigon Group via 9775 5922 or apply below.