In this role you will be;
- User profiling
- Complete Microsoft O365 suite configuration
- Cloud (Azure backups)
- Escalation and review as required
- Passion to grow your technical skill suite
- We are looking for 3-5 years experience across;
- MS Azure cloud engineer
- Sound MS Azure skills - troubleshooting, administration and end to end workload migration
- IaaS (including but not limited to Compute, networking, Backup & DR, monitoring, on-premises connectivity etc.) skills and experience
- Min 2 year's experience working with Microsoft cloud technologies - demonstrated experience in the design, Implementation & migration of workloads to Azure and transitioning these into ongoing operational support models.
- Min 2 year's experience in managing Azure IAM and related Azure/O365 functionality - AAD, conditional Access
- Experience implementing technological solutions in a public cloud, hybrid cloud, data centre environment, with a focus on automation, scalability, serviceability and customer focus.
- Experience of managing VMware, Windows Servers, SCCM, Scripting, Active Directory, Group Policy, File and print services, storage systems and Citrix.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, work unsupervised, and help users and IT staff to achieve their goals.
- A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge working with Agile & DevOps principles
- Level 1&2 Support for legacy and cloud infrastructure
- Managing Backup and DR replication for legacy and cloud infrastructure
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks for both legacy and cloud infrastructure
- Project work
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! email@example.com