|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 11:31|
This top tier organisation is seeking a Business Partner to train and support all users and stakeholders of various finance and bolt on systems.
Your role will be to primarily support the finance teams and other users to best leverage the information in the system.
You will be responsible for gathering feedback from those users and, where approved,implementing both process and configuration changes to support the needs of the business.
- Deliver support and some training personally to reinforce use in key areas
- Raise and manage issues with the vendor, where required
- Identify any bottle necks or process/workflow issues and help find solutions to manage them
- Provide reporting about the effectiveness of the system as needed by the business
- Ensure key processes and workflows are documented and communicated effectively
- Encourage and support data quality improvements in the system
- Seek user feedback and capture new business requirements
- Work with change managers and IT to develop training materials
- Review/test new systems releases and providing feedback to the vendor, where required
This is a true partnering role- you will have a solid understanding of finance and systems, be engaging, influential and have the able to relay complex information to any listener.
You will come from a similar background to, System Administrator, Process improvement specialist or Change Analyst. The role is open to backgrounds as long as the soft skills and experience is relevant.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's