The role is to work alongside applications and infrastructure specialists and provide the business systems support. You'll work closely with the comms, marketing and PR teams to ensure the businesses web & portal sites are functioning, this includes minor upgrades.
This role will be responsible for the day to day administration and support activities for these systems and will be the interface between business requirements and technical service providers.
You'll work with the Senior Systems Analyst within the business to support the business systems to ensure continued support for the business.
The successful candidate will come from a systems support background within the professional services sector.
- Administration and support of key business ERP including financial modules
- Assist with testing of upgrades, new features & functionalities for trading and reporting systems
- Assessing and determining business requirements and work with 3rd party providers for design, testing and implementation of upgrades, new features and functionalities of the web and client portal systems
- Perform application & systems support for the application
- Documentation for maintenance of the system
Technology experience needed:
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic ERP support experience within the professional services sector
- SQL (Scripts)