Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to be responsible for building supportable, reliable and functional software applications, while collaborating with key stakeholders and working to enhance the company's existing technology platforms into integrated productivity functions.
- Primary duties of the role will be working to the CIS Benchmarks for Server Hardening.
- Ensuring that the core applications perform at an agreed standard and are operational for business.
- Act as a trusted advisor by liaising with key stakeholders to achieve business outcomes through solutions.
- You will be working closely with colleagues in the applications team, you will work with the broader department as well as other corporate services (Finance & Legal).
- Very strong understanding and experience with Windows Server 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019 and supporting technologies such as AD,DNS,WINS,DHCP.
- Previous experience working to the CIS Benchmarks for Server Hardening.
- Experience with VMware vSphere ESXi 6.x, 7.x
- Proficient with PowerShell to script and automate
- Proven industry clustering experience
- Excellent communication skill to liaise with internal stakeholder in a professional services environment.