Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to be responsible for building supportable, reliable and functional software applications for the desktop environment, while collaborating with key stakeholders and working to enhance the company's existing technology platforms into integrated productivity functions.
- Operate and maintain the desktop environment and technologies.
- Work with relevant stake holders (software delivery teams; project managers; business stakeholders and vendors) to develop strategies and policies.
- Participate in occasional out of hours support, for example in critical situations, system upgrades.
- Provides 3rd Level technical support to Production & Operations teams where required.
- Desktop hardware as it relates to SOE compatibility
- Application packaging operation and administration of SCCM, patches, upgrades etc.
- Group Policy control, Active Directory administration
- Application packaging
- Windows 10 life cycle management (SOE management)
- Proficient with PowerShell in order to automate and script tasks
- Experience with MS cloud technologies O365, Auto Pilot, Intune etc.
- Experience with VMware vSphere