Reporting to the Finance Systems Manager you will be responsible for managing and Administering the Finance Applications on behalf of Shared Services and Business Users and identifying and implementing improvements to systems and processes. You will be responsible for the below duties:
- Ensure Process/System documentation is adequately maintained
- Assist with training Finance staff on how to optimise their use of the solution
- Schedule, Manage and Execute the month end processes in Oracle for the General ledger and all Subledger modules
- Administer, Manage and Review security access to the Finance applications
- Ensure effective controls are in place for Finance Systems e.g. Audit compliance
- Assist Finance staff with reconciliations, provision of data extracts, KPI reporting etc.
- Review system log files to ensure system is running as expected – work with ICT to investigate exceptions
- Provide key support in the management of system upgrades and Testing
- Assist and support Finance Services with Finance Systems continuous improvement initiatives
If you are interested in this role and have the right skillset please contact Emily Sharkey on 9775 5919 or click “apply” to submit your CV.