Join this National Business in the HR Industry with an award winning Talent team (in people growth). This high performing team offers a functional lead responsibility for one of the businesses most important area’s!
Operating through a Recruiter / Sourcer model, this role will be primarily interviewing and recruiting candidates into the business. You will be recruiting for an incredibly active, engaged and passionate workplace that believe in the difference being made to the organisational future
Initially a 6 month contract, This could be a long term role that will see you deeply ingrained within the culture of the business, and for the right person will lead to further growth opportunities
- Run full 360 recruitment process; ensure shortlisted candidates are appropriately screened prior to referral to the business; participate in interviews (where required), ensure reference checks are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure a thorough hiring brief is taken with the Hiring Manager to understand competencies, experience and culture fit required to be successful in the role.
- Plan and implement appropriate sourcing strategies (including Diversity and Inclusion), conduct database search, develop attractive advert copy, utilising appropriate job boards (niche and mainstream where appropriate)
- Maintain a high level of candidate care - ensuring timely, accurate and professional communication throughout the recruitment process
- At all times address customer (Hiring Manager and P&P) needs with sense of urgency and value-add, using influencing skills to educate and persuade if required.
With a natural flare for people, you will be a passionate and energetic recruitment consultant and have a genuine desire to bring great talent to this organisation. You will provide excellent customer service with both internal and external stakeholders for your area.
- Experience of in-house recruitment is a must and the understanding of how data drives results
- Understanding of what defines a great candidate in our business
- Ability to influence and lead hiring managers and senior leaders within the business
Sam Philpot 97755912