Talent Acquisition Consultant
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Consultant|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 16:16|
This International professional services business is a leader in its field with a solid client base and invaluable services to the market. The position is newly created due to growth and should be considered a valuable and key role to the business. If you are genuinely passionate about representing a reputable brand and its people, then this is the role for you! This role is initially a temporary position with likely-hood to transition to permanent for the right candidate. Role is to start immediately pending successful interview.
Reporting to the Talent Manager your role provides end-end functions of recruitment for the Tax division.
- Working with Hiring Managers to establish business staffing
requirements and advising on appropriate recruitment strategies
- Sourcing candidates: drafting and posting advertisements, conducting
searches on LinkedIn and Seek Talent Search, managing talent pools.
- Screening and assessing candidates: initial screening of candidate
applications, conducting phone screens and presenting shortlisted
candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Interview preparation: Preparing interview guides, scheduling interviews
and arranging interview set up.
- Interviews: Leading first round interviews with Hiring Managers, where
possible, and providing recommendations.
- Candidate care: Managing communication with all candidates in a timely
- Offers: Ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained prior to offer,
managing the offer process, administering employment contracts and
ensuring appropriate close off in all systems
- Liaise with HR Support Services regarding compensation and benefits,
cost centres, and documentation
With a natural flare for people, you will be a passionate and energetic recruitment business partner and have a genuine desire to bring great talent to this organisation. You will provide excellent customer service with both internal and external stakeholders for your division. Experience working within a professional services firm or Tax/Accountancy industry highly desirable.
Please hit 'Apply' -Sam Philpot 97755912
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's