This International professional services business is a leader in its field with a solid client base and invaluable services to the market. The position is newly created due to growth and should be considered a valuable and key role to the business. If you are genuinely passionate about representing a reputable brand and its people, then this is the role for you! This role is initially a temporary position with likely-hood to transition to longer term or permanent for the right candidate. Role is to start asap pending successful interview.
Managing the end to end recruitment process across the board for the corporate services area.
- Run full 360 recruitment process; ensure shortlisted candidates are appropriately screened prior to referral to the business; participate in interviews (if required), reference checks are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure a thorough hiring brief is taken with the Hiring Manager to understand competencies, experience and culture fit required to be successful in the role.
- Plan and implement appropriate sourcing strategies (including Diversity and Inclusion), conduct database search, develop attractive advert copy, utilising appropriate job boards (niche and mainstream where appropriate)
- Regular proactive communication to key stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of candidate care - ensuring timely, accurate and professional communication throughout the recruitment process
- General adherence to relevant P&P processes & procedures
- At all times address customer (Hiring Manager and P&P) needs with sense of urgency and value-add, using influencing skills to educate and persuade if required.
- Ensure prompt issue resolution or escalation upwards as necessary
- Around 4-6 years experience in Talent Acquisition roles
- Minimum 1-2 years experience inhouse
- Professional services or a partnership based environment highly desirable.
With a natural flare for people, you will be a passionate and energetic recruitment consultant and have a genuine desire to bring great talent to this organisation. You will provide excellent customer service with both internal and external stakeholders for your area. Experience working within a professional services firm is highly desirable.
Please hit 'Apply' -Sam Philpot 97755912