Talent Acquisition Coordinator
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Coordinator|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 19:00|
This business is a leader in its field with a solid client base and invaluable services to the market. The position is newly created due to growth and should be considered a stepping stone into more training in the internal Recruitment space. If you are genuinely passionate about representing a business and its people, to help with brand recognition and growth then this is the role for you!
Working in a passionate team of 4, you will be a critical player in making the recruitment process in this business smooth and efficient. The business will rely on you to work to tight deadlines, arrange onboarding and documentation in a speedy fashion and be pivotal to gaining new talent.
Assist with all administrative duties of the TA functions including:
• Upload all CVS onto HR system
• Pre-Employment checks: Coordinating all required pre-employment
checks including ID, medicals, references, police checks, etc.
• Interview preparation: Arranging interview set up and sending
• Offers: Administering employment contracts and ensuring
appropriate close off in Workday
• Variety of generalist administrative and TA tasks to support the
everyday operations of the TA function
• Support the TA team by providing quality service at every stage of
the recruitment life cycle.
• Assist with the administration and organisation of TA meetings and
You don't have to be a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (although we definitely encourage these applicants) to apply... For this role you will be at least HR graduate looking for a first foot in the door, or a recruitment coordinator looking for a new opportunity, or even a talented sales guru who wants a career change! All that matters is that you can deliver on passion and energy for recruitment & HR functions and have the ability to win people over.
Sound Like you?
Hit Apply now. Role is immediately available to start, however we accept applicants on notice.
Sam Philpot- 97755912