$90k-$95k + super + bonus
Experience in Professional Services or Financial Services
This global reputable Asset Management firm is seeking Talent Acquisition Lead to join the Human Resources team. This role requires a “hands-on” approach with responsibility for all recruitment activity across Asia Pacific for multiple entities of the business. This could cover positions from receptionists to mid level investment professionals to meet the growing needs of the organization. This is a newly created role, so the candidate will be growing new business relationships, both internally and externally. Role is to start ASAP, so candidates on short notice desirable.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment and selection process for all levels of role from contract recruitment through contingency hiring to search assignments
- Manage the relationships with external providers, building support for the business in the market and ensuring fees are fair and terms in place
- Evaluate resumes, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Gather and present market data on hiring trends and market compensation
- Act as an ambassador for the business- educate candidates on the culture, career growth, benefits and many advantages of working here
- Understand diversity goals for each business and create a strategy to meet these goals
- Conduct compensation conversations with both Human Resources and hiring manager to ensure internal and external equity
- Track recruiting metrics to determine efficiencies and areas for improvement – provide updates to senior management
- Collaborate with HR to initiate offer letters to and on boarding activities with successful candidates
- Responsible for weekly and quarterly reporting of global recruitment activity
- Experience in a Professional services or financial services firm highly regarded, any experience in Asset management or Property advantageous.
- This role won't suit experience from retail banks or Insurance firms.
- Ideally 4-5 years of recruitment experience, with in-house experience included.
- System savvy and is advantageous if you have enhanced systems or had experience building own talent pools in systems from scratch.
- Track record of employee placement in investments, finance and tax, information technology, portfolio management and other corporate functions
Sam Philpot- 97755912, please call for a confidential discussion