Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 19:15|
This business is a leader in its field with a solid client base and invaluable services to the market. The position is newly created due to growth and should be considered a valuable and key role to the business. If you are genuinely passionate about representing a company and its people, to help with brand recognition and growth, then this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Talent Manager your role is end-end functions of recruitment for the business across the board and you will add value in the following tasks:
- Working with Hiring Managers to establish business staffing
requirements and advising on appropriate recruitment strategies
- Sourcing candidates: drafting and posting advertisements, conducting
searches on LinkedIn and Seek Talent Search, managing talent pools.
- Screening and assessing candidates: initial screening of candidate
applications, conducting phone screens and presenting shortlisted
candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Interview preparation: Preparing interview guides, scheduling interviews
and arranging interview set up.
- Interviews: Leading first round interviews with Hiring Managers, where
possible, and providing recommendations.
- Candidate care: Managing communication with all candidates in a timely
- Pre-Employment checks: Coordinating all required pre-employment
checks including ID, medicals, references, police checks, etc.
- Offers: Ensuring appropriate approval are obtained prior to offer,
managing the offer process, administering employment contracts and
ensuring appropriate close off in all systems, i.e Brassring and Workday
- Liaise with HR Support Services regarding compensation and benefits,
cost centres, Workday and offer paperwork.
With a natural flare for people, you will be a passionate and energetic recruitment business partner and have a genuine desire to bring great talent to this business. You will want to show candidates why they can find their dream roles here and provide excellent customer service with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you will have some experience in a recruitment agency and some internal experience too.
Interviews are before Christmas but role starts in 2019.
Please hit 'Apply' - call Sam Philpot on 97755912
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's