This reputable property organisation is undergoing a period of change and seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their Human Resources team and be responsible for all recruitment activity across Australia for multiple entities of the business.
This is role has become available due to an influx of recruitment to support business strategy and the successful candidate will ideally come with a strong corporate recruitment background with experience running an end to end process and have the ability to educate internal stakeholders on recruitment.
Role is to start ASAP immediately available candidates will be best suited.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment and selection process for all levels of role from contract recruitment through contingency hiring to search assignments
- Manage the relationships with external providers, building support for the business in the market and ensuring fees are fair and terms in place
- Evaluate resumes, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Gather and present market data on hiring trends and market compensation
- Act as an ambassador for the business- educate candidates on the culture, career growth, benefits and many advantages of working here
- Understand diversity goals for each business and create a strategy to meet these goals
- Collaborate with HR to initiate offer letters to and on boarding activities with successful candidates
- Must have experience in a large corporate recruitment role and have been responsible for recruiting head office/qualified positions.
- Ability to have difficult conversations with senior leadership teams and educate them on what is achievable in a recruitment process given current job market, hiring trends, economic conditions etc.
- Experience in a property or funds management business will be highly regarded.
- Interested in a short term contract role.