Supportive and experienced team
This leading global law firm is looking for an experienced HR/Talent Specialist to join their national team in Sydney on a full-time basis. You will work alongside a team of experienced and long serving specialists who are friendly, down-to-earth, and have a passion for subverting the status-quo. Working under an experienced Head of Talent this role will primarily focus on project managing the existing performance review and promotion processes while simultaneously reviewing the processes and recommending changes to ensure the processes are best practice in the market. Within the modern professional services environment this team is focused on engaging employees and developing a robust talent management cycle to support the firm’s growth. Candidates from a range of backgrounds will be considered for the role including Change/OD/Project Managers and HR Generalists/Specialists, however candidates must have experience managing/assisting a performance review/promotion process in a large organisation.
- Project managing the talent management cycle from onboarding to transition
- Ensuring the successful implementation of the talent management cycle through partnering closely with the HR Business Partners
- Liaising closely with key stakeholders across the business to develop talent management plans and initiative
- Writing communications to support the process and new initiatives
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Business Management or other related discipline is desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in a law firm, professional services organisation, or large company with complex stakeholder structures
- Experience with, and understanding of talent management processes
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong experience with change management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence and experience challenging and influencing stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.