Key areas of responsibility include:
- Preparation of income tax provisions and associated tax journals;
- Income tax compliance, which includes preparation of stand-alone tax returns and supporting the consolidated group return;
- GST reporting, which includes review of monthly BAS for nominated business units;
- Employment tax processes, including preparation of FBT returns;
- Contractor payments reporting;
- Support the business on tax management analysis and forecasts;
- Support the efficient operation of Income tax and GST reporting systems; and
- Support responses to ATO enquires.
You must be CA/CPA qualified with 1-3 years post qualification experience, obtained within a chartered or in house commercial role. The ideal candidate requires a good knowledge of Australian corporate tax and tax effect accounting, and some experience across FBT, GST and payroll tax.
Prior experience in supporting complex consolidated tax compliance processes, tax reporting systems and tax effect accounting would be highly regarded.
The role will work closely with Finance and other support functions to provide tax guidance where needed. You will be an excellent communicator, display a high level of attention to detail and exhibit strong job management, problem solving and process improvement skills.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click "apply".