Reporting into the GM Finance, you'll be accountable for all tax compliance matters, as well as provision of tax advice to the wider business.
Specifically, you'll oversee the preparation of income tax, FBT, BAS, tax effect accounting calculations for stats, international taxes and other stat returns as required. Tax Compliance, including but not limited to preparation of income tax and FBT returns and compliance with relevant rules and requirements.
- Distributions and payments and personal account statements
- Accounting, including but not limited to overseeing the inter-firm billing processes and reviewing balance sheet and preparation of daily cash-flow communications
- Accounts Payable, including but not limited to overseeing the accounts payable function and reviewing payments.
- CPA or CA qualified.
- Five or more years of tax reporting experience
- Five or more years of managerial experience
- Good technical knowledge of fringe benefits tax, GST, and Income Tax
- Good understanding of Australian Accounting Standards and Principles
- Experience with SAP preferable