Reporting directly to the CFO and Finance Director, you will undertake the full scope of taxation and compliance requirements for a range of national and international business entities within the group.
Your key duties will include:
- Manage compliance and ATO lodgement for all entities including IAS, BAS, FBT and income tax returns.
- Liaise with the ATO in regards to payment arrangements and interest remissions.
- Reviewing and preparation when required of financial statements, income tax workpapers and ATO lodgements.
- Lodgement of tax documents and statements with the ATO.
- Training of and support to the tax accountant to prepare IAS, BAS and income tax returns.
If you would like further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click apply now!